1. Applications for Enrolment are considered on receipt of a completed Application Form and payment of the non-refundable Application Fee of $200 (including GST). Please attach a copy of your child's Birth Certificate. This form can be completed by clicking here:
(Domestic Students Only)
2. On receipt of your application form, we will place your child's name on our Applicant List for the year and year level of entry (requests to alter the original year of entry will be considered; however changes cannot automatically be granted).
3. To ensure correspondence is addressed correctly please notify the School of any changes of address or telephone numbers. Unless otherwise advised all correspondence will be sent to the address shown on the Application for Admission.
Students are then selected from the Applicant List according to the School Council’s selection criteria policy, in a process that commences approximately four years before the proposed date of entry to the School. The School Council reserves the right to change the selection criteria policy at any time without notice. The criteria within this policy includes date of application, scholarship offers, whether a sibling is already at St Aidan’s, any family affiliation with St Aidan’s and transfers from an Anglican school.
The enrolment process will then involve the successful completion of the following steps:
1. Provision of recent school report/s, copies of NAPLAN testing results (where applicable) and any other relevant reports for students enrolling in Year 1 upwards.
2. All students must have an interview with a member of the Educational Leadership Team. Either one or both parents are required to attend this interview.
3. On successful completion of the above steps parents will be required to complete the School’s Enrolment Agreement together with payment of the Enrolment Fee for students enrolling from Prep upwards.
Confirmation of Enrolment
If an offer is made for enrolment at the School, it is essential that the Enrolment Agreement (PDF 2.1MB) is signed and returned with the Enrolment Fee by the due date.
The School will also contact parents in the event that the application for enrolment is unsuccessful.
Please do not fill out the online enrolment form, contact:
International Business Manager
Phone: +617 3373 5999