- Scholarships are open to Australian or New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only – for those born overseas proof of residency is required.
- Any scholarship discount is for tuition fee only and does not cover uniforms, levies, textbooks, stationery, extra-curricular activities, camps etc.
- Scholarships are reviewed annually by the Principal and may not be automatically renewed if the conditions of the scholarship are not met, e.g., maintaining academic standard, poor school attendance or non-participation in an activity.
- Scholarship holders are expected to comply with the School’s expectations of behaviour as outlined in the Parent and Student Handbooks.
- Music and Sport Scholarship holders must actively participate in the extracurricular music or sport program in the area relevant to the scholarship.
- Students do not need to be enrolled at St Aidan’s at the time of application. Where a scholarship is offered to a student who is not currently enrolled, parents/carers will be required to complete an Application for Enrolment and Enrolment Agreement. All fees are non-refundable.
- All scholarships are confidential and should be treated as such.
- Late applications, additions or amendments to applications will not be accepted.